Age Group: 2 years+
What you need:
What to do:
1. Find a nice leaf (get some spare in case it breaks)
2. Put it on any flat surface (desk/table/kitchen counter)
3. Cover it with a piece of paper (and tape it down so it does not move about)
4. Use the flat part of the crayon and colour over the paper
5. The leaf will appear on the page
Okay, so now you have a pile of leaf rubbings…what can you make with them?
Tips and Ideas:
I am a preschool and primary school teacher and mum to 3 children. I have been involved in education since 1997 and have trained in a variety of educational specialist areas. It is with this expertise that I write articles to help parents and educators provide quality learning experiences for the children in their care.