Our YummyMummy Recipe Section makes sure that, at the end of a busy day, you have good, wholesome and quick recipes (with no fussy ingredients) for the whole family to enjoy. For those baking days, have some fun and use our recipes that you can make with your preschooler and even the older children.
Home Happiness Cake
We found this lovely recipe on the internet. It is from an old cookbook from Alaska, Out of Alaska's Kitchens, published by the Easter Seal Society for Alaska Crippled Children and Adults, Inc., in 1976.
- 1 cup common sense
- 1 1/2 cups love
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mutual confidence
- 1/2 cup justice
- To these ingredients, add two large portions of sense of humour, beaten separately.
- Spice to taste with fun and nonsense.
- Bake in a moderate oven of warm approval.
- Ice with generous appreciation.
How to Serve
Invite the entire family and enjoy a memorable time together.
How to download our Recipe Files
All our Recipe files are "printer-friendly" and free to download and print for your personal use (non-commercial use only please).
- To download any PDF file RIGHT Click on the link.
- Depending on the Internet Browser that you are using e.g. Internet Explorer, Choose "Save Target As ..." (or Save Link As ...) from the menu list that appears.
- You will be asked where to save the file. Choose a folder on your PC system where you want to store the file. We suggest that you make a special ToddleBabes folder for all of our files (activities, recipes, newsletters, etc.)
- After you have selected the storage folder, click OK (or Save). The PDF file will be saved on your own hard drive.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader software to open the file. This software package should already be on your system as it is normally installed with your Windows operating system.
- Find your way to the folder which you chose for the download process.
- Find the file and click (or double-click) on the file name to open and read or print the file.
We also recommend the browser app from the folks at https://www.printfriendly.com