Each area of your home provides you with a unique form of comfort. Comfort and clutter cannot co-exist. Clutter and mess only serves to bring unbalance and will dampen any good spirit. It stands to reason that, give up the clutter and bring in the peace of mind.
Develop a new mantra: everything has its place and a place for everything!
Things you don’t need any longer, throw them out:
Getting rid of your clutter and organizing your home top to bottom will free your mind to remember your daily chores. Be vigilant about cleaning about once a month and you will find it much easier to keep up, week-by-week.
– Magazines you meant to read but have never taken the time for
– Expired medications
– Clothes you no longer wear
– Sunscreen that’s expired or more than one year old
– Extra paper or plastic grocery bags
– Makeup and samples you have never worn
– Cookbooks you rarely use. Cut out your favorite recipes only
– Organise your discount vouchers and throw out all that have expired.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.