Each area of your home provides you with a unique form of comfort. Comfort and clutter cannot co-exist. Clutter and mess only serves to bring unbalance and will dampen any good spirit. It stands to reason that, give up the clutter and bring in the peace of mind.
Develop a new mantra: everything has its place and a place for everything!
Things you don’t need any longer, throw them out:
Getting rid of your clutter and organizing your home top to bottom will free your mind to remember your daily chores. Be vigilant about cleaning about once a month and you will find it much easier to keep up, week-by-week.
– Magazines you meant to read but have never taken the time for
– Expired medications
– Clothes you no longer wear
– Sunscreen that’s expired or more than one year old
– Extra paper or plastic grocery bags
– Makeup and samples you have never worn
– Cookbooks you rarely use. Cut out your favorite recipes only
– Organise your discount vouchers and throw out all that have expired.
I am a preschool and primary school teacher and mum to 3 children. I have been involved in education since 1997 and have trained in a variety of educational specialist areas. It is with this expertise that I write articles to help parents and educators provide quality learning experiences for the children in their care.